Monday, March 28, 2011

More Memories from Disneyland

Here's on of our favorite rides, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters in Tomorrowland.  Q is giving the thumbs up that he's ready for a fun ride with his sister!  John is already holding onto the blaster gun.  He's not too competitive. :-)

JoJo hoping to get some points by shooting the camera.

JoJo posing by the Buzz Lightyear map.

Switching gears, here's my little driver!  Kind of scary to see into the future.  I was driving with her and that's how I got this close up picture of her concentrating.  She could barely see over the wheel.

This ride is just like I remember it from years ago.  I guess the car models are a bit more updated but still a great time cruising through Autopia in Tomorrowland.

When we first got to Anaheim the kids noticed all the palm trees.  I wasn't driving so I could snap up pictures of the beautiful surroundings.

Grammy Janet helping get the Goofy hat set just right so it wouldn't fall over JoJo's eyes.

The final shot with the hat in place.  Yeah, she doesn't like getting her picture taken.

After enjoying the Astro Blasters we got the chance to meet Buzz in person!  JoJo noticed him and asked to get in line.  So Grammy and I waited with her since the others were on Space Mountain.  Perfect timing they came looking for us and JoJo was just about to the front of the line.  He's signing all the kids books as they watch in amazement.

Then here's the final shot with Q and his thumbs up again! 

Back to the Mad Hatter shop...Goofy and Donald in disguise.

I couldn't take a good picture of both faces at the same time.  Can you tell it's Q under that famous quacker?

JoJo was the queen of trying on hats.  It is amazing to see all the choices of hats and ears they offer now at Disneyland.  Anything you can imagine they will make for you.

Here's Sorcerer JoJo using some of her magic and putting a spell on the camera.
I loved this shot of the giant Etch a Sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment